Except for the concerts with orchestras
(March 11, March 27 and April 11)
1st category – 35 €
2nd category – 26 €
3rd category – 17 € (1st and 2nd categories only for April 11)
from 5 concerts
Visitors aged 13 to 25 – 10 €
Kids under 13 – free entry (to be booked at the Opera Garnier ticket office, Place du Casino)
GROUP TICKETS AND WORK COUNCILS
groups of 10 or more : call Thomas Reich + 377 93 25 54 08
10 € or free entry for concert ticketholders
> booking required (whether you already have a ticket or not) from March 1 2021 – call +377 97 98 32 90
HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION ?
ONLINE from December 1st 2020
NB : free entry tickets have to be booked at the Opera Garnier ticket office, Place du Casino
TICKET OFFICES / BY TELEPHONE – from December 1st 2020
Atrium of the Casino de Monte-Carlo
+ 377 98 06 28 28
Tuesday to Saturday – 10am to 5.30pm
Festival Office – Théâtre Princesse Grace (from March 1st 2021)
+ 377 97 98 32 90
12, avenue d’Ostende
March 1st to March 10 2021 – Monday to Friday – 2pm to 5pm
During the Festival, from March 13 to April 11 – Every day from 10am to 6pm
BY POST – from December 1st 2020
Download the Booking Slip
- Enter your personal details.
- Choose your concerts, stipulate the number of places required and calculate the total price.
- Cut off the duly completed booking form and send it to us with your cheque, made payable to “Printemps des Arts”, at the following address:
Festival Printemps des Arts de Monte-Carlo
12, avenue d’Ostende
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Tickets are neither refunded nor exchanged except in case of cancellation of the performance.
• Performances and meetings start strictly on time, latecomers may only take their concert seats at the following interval, and entry to meetings will be refused.
• Recordings, as well as the use of video cameras, cameras and mobile telephones, are strictly forbidden.
• The seats are numbered.
Health measures – COVID 19
Dear audience members,
For all of us, the pleasure of listening to music is an essential need! Since the current epidemic set in, we’ve lost the habit of going to concerts. We’re now restoring this pleasure, albeit with the slight constraints necessary if we are to enjoy our artists and their talents.
We are putting measures in place to ensure optimal health security. These inconveniences are minor compared to the pleasure they will allow us to experience.
• Recommended health measures will be observed in all concert venues and we will adapt to any new requirements, to ensure your protection.
• It will be compulsory to wear a mask, until further notice, and hydroalcoholic gel will be made available at each event.
• Seating in the hall will be adjusted according to physical-distancing recommendations.
In the event of a concert being cancelled, customers who have booked by bank card or Internet will be automatically reimbursed. We suggest you book by these methods, if possible.