BY FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE
Free shuttle service connecting Nice and Menton to all of the concert venues.
Reservations from March 2 on: + 377 97 98 32 90 or by e-mail email@example.com
Places are limited and reservations are mandatory. If the shuttles are full, the access will be refused to every person who has not booked at least 24 hours before the concert.
In the event of the shuttle service being full, access may be refused to anyone who has not reserved at least 24 hours before the concert. Buses will not wait for latecomers.
• March 15 (“Surprise trip”) : special departures from Nice and Monaco (time to be announced)
• March 25 (student concert) : no shuttle service
• March 27 : the shuttle provided is the 6 p.m. service.
There will be one return shuttle only after the 8.30 p.m. concert.
• March 29 : the shuttle provided is the 4.30 p.m. service. There will be one return shuttle only, after the 6.30 p.m. concert.
TIMES OF THE FESTIVAL SHUTTLE SERVICE, LEAVING FROM NICE
Departure 1½ hours before the start of the concert. Return after the concert.
|Departure from NICE||Concert at 4.30pm||Concert at 6pm||Concert at 8.30pm|
|Outside the Maison du Département de Nice – Avenue des Phocéens||3pm||4.30pm||7pm|
|Villefranche – L’Octroi stop||3.15pm||4.45pm||7.15pm|
|Beaulieu – Kerylos stop||3.25pm||4.55pm||7.25pm|
|Eze – Eze gare stop||3.30pm||5pm||7.30pm|
|Cap d’Ail – Beaverbrook stop||3.40pm||5.10pm||7.40pm|
|Arrival in Monaco||4pm||5.30pm||8pm|
TIMES OF THE FESTIVAL SHUTTLE SERVICE, LEAVING FROM MENTON
Departure 1 hour before the start of the concert. Return after the concert.
|Departure from MENTON||Concert at 4.30pm||Concert at 6pm||Concert at 8.30pm|
|Opposite the Musée Jean Cocteau – sea side||3.30pm||5pm||7.30pm|
|Roquebrune Cap Martin – Le Solenzara stop||3.40pm||5.10pm||7.40pm|
|Roquebrune Cap Martin – Mairie stop||3.50pm||5.20pm||7.50pm|
|Roquebrune Cap Martin – Poste St Roman stop||4pm||5.30pm||8pm|
|Arrival in Monaco||4.05pm||5.35pm||8.05pm|
Autoroute A8 : When approaching from Nice, take exit 56 – Monaco – or exit 58 when coming from Italy.
In general, the night rate (0.60€ / hour) applies from 7 p.m., except for the below-mentioned events, for which the following flat rate applies:
Special “Festival Printemps des Arts” event rate of 4€ payable on departure, on presentation of the concert ticket at the car park’s reception desk (valid for arrival up to 1 hour before the event).
The event dates and car parks concerned:
– Sunday March 15 at the Stade Louis II car park
– Sunday March 22, Friday March 27 (for the 6 p.m. film screening) and Sunday March 29 (for the 4.30 p.m. concert) at the Casino car park
– Thursday March 26, a valet parking service will be available at the Sporting d’été
– Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 March (for the 6.30 p.m. concert) at the La Colle car park
– Wednesday March 25 and Sunday April 5, at the Grimaldi Forum car park and the Louis II car park
– Friday 10 and Saturday 11 April, a valet parking service will be available at the Sporting d’été.
For the workshop and the master classes,the flat rate is valid
for arrival up to 30 minutes before the event:
– Saturday March 21, at the Parking des Pêcheurs car park
– Thursday 26 and Friday 27 March, at the Stade Louis II car park
– Wednesday April 1, at the Parking de la Condamine car park
The special flat rate is also applicable for those attending the Rendezvous that precede the concerts (valid for arrival up to 1 hour before the Rendezvous):
– Saturday 14 March, Saturday 28 March and Saturday April 4, at the Casino car park
– Wednesday 18, Friday 20 and Saturday 21 March, at the Parking des Pêcheurs car park
– Friday 10 and Saturday 11 April, at the Grimaldi Forum car park
Take line 100 ou 101 : CG06
Monaco train station – train information online
Nice Cote d’Azur Airport +33 8 20 42 33 33
Take a taxi from Nice Airport on +33 4 93 13 78 78
Take the Nice-Monaco express bus – Nice airport express